Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"Light and Lines" Redux

No, I am not putting up these pictures here because I am suddenly excited about tall and huge buildings. I have lived in this city long enough to have several memories associated with most of these buildings. Architecture here is aesthetically stunning -- but I have gotten so used to it that I almost take it for granted. What mesmerizes me even to this day is the beautiful and ever changing display put up by light and lines -- one, the raw material, and the other, the most fundamental building block in 2-D visual design. I just can't walk or drive through the city without pulling my camera out.













2 comments:

ಮಲ್ಲಿಕಾರ್ಜುನ.ಡಿ.ಜಿ. said...

Dear Srikanth,
Your pictures are simply superb. I liked that blue background.

L'Étranger said...

Thank you, Mallikarjun, for a very nice compliment! Glad you liked the pictures.