Friday, September 26, 2008

Simple Truth. Beautiful Expression.

For a few days now, one of my most frequently used status messages on gtalk (when I am online, that is!) has been: "que sera, sera". It aptly conveyed my present state of mind. Or, so had I assumed. Till today. This morning, my dear friend from Bangalore innocently asked me if I was referring to the song from the Hindi movie Pukar. I didn't have a clue which song she was referring to. I was then given a YouTube link to the song from Pukar. And when I heard the song, I was horrified! No!! That song was not what I had on my mind! Absolutely not!

I then realized that what I had been offered was an opportunity to serve humanity by introducing this wonderful song by Doris Day to those who had never heard of her or the song. So here you go. Enjoy!

2 comments:

ರೂpaश्री said...

Srikanth, until now even i was under the same wrong assumption. Thanks for introducing Doris Day and her wonderful song!!!

L'Étranger said...

You are welcome! Glad you liked the song. :)