Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two More...



When I started this blog a few years ago, I wasn't planning on just posting some pictures here. I was hoping to write more. Write for myself, not for anybody else. I wasn't thinking anybody would read this blog either. It was just going to be an outlet for myself.

Unfortunately, that hasn't happened. I mean the writing part.

But who said pictures don't speak and aren't expressive? Mine may not actually fit that bill, but pictures have been about the only creative stuff I have been doing lately. I am not counting the 'creative' stuff I do for livelihood.

And they say if you don't feed your blog, it will die. So I am feeding it. With pictures. You might find them boring, but hey, it is my blog! :-)

1 comment:

L'Étranger said...

Thank you, Jonas.