Saturday, November 10, 2007

Camera proposes, the weather disposes...

Last Fall, the colors were awesome everywhere, but I was awfully busy to take the time to go out and shoot pictures. This fall, I promised myself I will not repeat the mistake even if it meant taking time off from work. I was all ready and charged up, but the weather made me pay for last year's mistake -- Fall colors were very ordinary throughout the US because of unusually warm days in October. Oh well, after a couple of trips to Starved Rock in Illinois, I got some pictures which I wouldn't call great, but a bit colorful nonetheless. Here is one.



OK, I know this one isn't colorful. Hahaha! Please click here for a few colorful ones: http://picasaweb.google.com/bedathur/Fall2007

1 comment:

Manjunatha Kollegala said...

Hi,
You have a wonderful eye for camera. I liked your photograps very much

Well, I followed the link from Srikanth's blog :)

Sorry if I have tresspassed into your blog ;)

Manju